Omamori (お守り) are small Japanese amulets or lucky charms that are said to provide various forms of good luck and protection. Visit any Shinto shrine or Buddhist temple in Japan and you will likely see them for sale. Omamori etiquette states that you should never, ever open the omamori – if you do, you’ll release the blessing and say ‘sayonara’ to all of that luck and protection you sought!
- Made in Japan
- High quality 8-colour woven brocade yarn
- Japanese tassel knot with oversized cord for easy hanging
- Intricately detailed double-sided design
- Plastic protector for safekeeping
- Size: 70mm x 50mm
- Comes neatly presented in our signature SaitoWorks packaging
- Free UK delivery when you spend £75 or more, worldwide shipping available.