- Unique design precision die-cut onto premium 5-7 year outdoor polymeric automotive vinyl.
- Choose your colour – Matte, Gloss, Metallic, Chrome, Glitter or Colour Flip! See our full range here.
- Custom sizes available, including reverse cut – if you need a bespoke size, please get in touch.
- Suitable for car bodywork, glass, boats, bikes, mirrors, laptops (any smooth, non-porous surface).
- The graphic has no background, so the white space/cut-out sections will be the colour of the surface the decal is applied to.
- Please follow our decal install guide or if in doubt seek professional installation.
- Free UK delivery when you spend £50 or more, worldwide shipping available.
V-OPT.CO.JP ‘D1GP 2004’ Decal
Option (オプション) Exciting Car Magazine is an automotive magazine founded by Daijiro Inada in 1981, to meet the demand for enthusiasts of modified Japanese cars in Japan. During the earlier days, the magazines used to cover illegal street races held in expressways before it became illegal to do so. Represent with this V-OPT.CO.JP ‘D1GP 2004’ XL decal sticker.
Dimensions: 50cm (W) x 4.7cm (H)
The design has no background, so the white space will be the colour of the surface the decal is applied to.